1. Because (in the words of Kyle Campos) "semi-instant messaging/micro-blogging is hip and so am I." Together we become a force to be reckoned with. And that’s a beautiful thing you don’t want to miss.
2. 170 friends follow me on Twitter. Theologians, writers, singers, Ragamuffins, Sinners, Saints, and Infidels. They can’t ALL be wrong…
3. Twitter is a great personal communication tool. Instantly pass on anything from theological revelations to traffic reports. How else would you have seen the video of Russell Crowe enrolling in seminary?
4. Iron sharpens iron, and Twitter helps you communicate with like-minded people. If there’s any mind to be like-minded with…you can find it in my followers.
5. Your involvement can only make the conversations more valuable. Find and follow me here.