The #1 lesson I learned in 2020 is this: Life is a game of inches.
For me, that meant doubling-down on the number of books I read this year and being SUPER intentional about what I put into my mind. Out of the 24 books I read (or re-read), here are my Top 12 in no particular order. As always, I’d love to know YOUR favorites.
- Ragamuffin Gospel , Brennan Manning. (I read this one every January)
- Leaders Eat Last, Simon Sinek.
- Can Hurt Me, David Goggins.
- Becoming Bulletproof, Evy Pompouras.
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How To Lose Your Mind And Create A New One, Joe Dipenza.
- High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Became That Way, Brendon Bruchard. (I’ll re-read this one every year for a while… )
- Atomic Habits, James Clear.
- Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable, Tim Grover.
- Braving The Wilderness: The Quest For True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone. Brené Brown.
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos, Jordan Peterson.
- David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits and the Art of Battling Giants, Malcom Gladwell
- The 5am Club: Own Your Morning. Elevate Your Life. Robin Sharma. Definitely one of my TOP favorites!
What are YOURS?? What did you read this year that changed your life?